Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Inspired by Charlie Harper

If you missed yesterday's post about the Valencia Valley Quilt Show, you can check it out for more quilts from the event. Today, I wanted to share Inspired by Charley Harper, which was designed and quilted by Karen Springstead.


Karen explains her inspiration, "I designed this quilt using a calendar made by Charley Harper. I loved his graphic drawings of animals and thought they could be done in fabric. I originally bought the brown wood fabric to do attic windows, but decided not to cage the animals."

Who wants to see more animals up close and personal?


I thought you might.






In case that's not enough excitement, did you know that there's Charlie Harper fabric available? Wowsers! How fun is that?




Follow on Bloglovin
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment